This wiki post tracks past and upcoming Jupyter Community calls.
Tuesday, November 26th, 2019 at 9am Pacific (your timezone)
What is the Jupyter Community Call?
Think of it as a "monthly, virtual JupyterCon". It’s a place to announce and share fun things happening in the Jupyter community. We meet on Zoom (over video) and:
- anyone can attend (for free!) ♂ ♀
- anyone can present (add yourself the agenda above)
- anyone can just sit in on the call.
- presenters will lead a demo and spend a few minutes answering questions
- topics will be targeted at a broad Jupyter audience (not overly technical)
Watch previous calls from this YouTube Playlist.
For more details, see Reviving the all-Jupyter community meetings.
- No call this month.