Issue with "Python Jupyter Notebook" and "ipython": they freeze or hang

I did not have any issue with Jupyter Notebook on my department Linux server, but a few days ago, this issue happened:

• In the Jupyter environment, I can browse files, but the moment I click on a Python Notebook, everything freezes and the Notebook will not load.
  • If I invoke “ipython” in Linux, the terminal freezes. Even “ctrl+c” won’t work!

The online suggestions have not helped. I even uninstalled Anaconda fully and re-installed it, but the issue exists! It’s not cache and cookies, because I deleted them and also used a different browser.

Here, I print the texts appear on screen after invoking “ipython --debug” and appreciate your help. Let me know if you need any other information:

[TerminalIPythonApp] Using existing profile dir: ‘$HOME/.ipython/profile_default’
[TerminalIPythonApp] Searching path [‘$HOME/.ipython/profile_default’, ‘$HOME/anaconda3/etc/ipython’, ‘/usr/local/etc/ipython’, ‘/etc/ipython’] for config files
[TerminalIPythonApp] Attempting to load config file: ipython_config.py
[TerminalIPythonApp] Looking for ipython_config in /etc/ipython
[TerminalIPythonApp] Looking for ipython_config in /usr/local/etc/ipython
[TerminalIPythonApp] Looking for ipython_config in $HOME/anaconda3/etc/ipython
[TerminalIPythonApp] Looking for ipython_config in $HOME/.ipython/profile_default

Here are the versions of packages:

$ ipython --version

$ jupyter --version
Selected Jupyter core packages…
IPython : 8.8.0
ipykernel : 6.19.2
ipywidgets : 7.6.5
jupyter_client : 7.3.4
jupyter_core : 5.2.0
jupyter_server : 1.23.4
jupyterlab : 3.5.3
nbclient : 0.5.13
nbconvert : 6.5.4
nbformat : 5.7.0
notebook : 6.5.2
qtconsole : 5.4.0
traitlets : 5.7.1

$ python3 --version
Python 3.10.9

$ anaconda --version
anaconda Command line client (version 1.11.2)