Introduce yourself!

Hi ! I am Maham Tariq from Pakistan. I am an aspiring outreachy applicant and I am looking forward to contribute jupyterHub. Also, I am new to open source and require a lot of guidance to start my journey.

3 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Rudy and Iā€™m not new to pandas but donā€™t have a job doing data science, so I only get a couple hours every morning to enjoy learning python. Anyone know why right clicking a markdown file would not have a preview or create kernel option? Mine is not working.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone! :wave: I am a digital Creator working on different social media platforms, I do fashion modeling too.The content I create on social media is for entertainment, In short: I make people laugh and beside this I am also working on poverty, I gather funds through my social media pages and use these funds as investment for poor people so they can earn and at least afford basic needs of life. I also educate them and train them about the suitable business for them, specially about E-commerce. And if you guys want to learn from me Iā€™m always here for you. I am offering free of cost education so support me if you think Iā€™m worthy of your support.

Thank you.

Facebook ::

2022-10-05T14:10:00Z

Hey Everyone!

I am Shloka! I wish to be a part of JupyterHub via Outreachy and the project I am aiming at, during my initial contribution period, is: " Improve JupyterHub documentation by implementing the Diataxis framework".

Any suggested first steps?

PS: I am NOT a bot but would love to make some new human friends! :')

4 Likes

Hello my name is Boma Dapper, i am a front end web developer, i am a new contribution from outreachy, looking forward to learn from you all.

3 Likes

Hi! My name is Brenda Moreira.
Iā€™m an Outreachy applicant for the ā€œImprove Accessibility in JupyterHubā€ internship.
Excited to be here!

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Uzochukwu Precious, an Outreachy applicant. Excited to be here!

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I am Queen by name. I am a technical author, DevOps Engineer, and Outreachy applicant. I write technical articles that are succinct and clear in a bid to help newbies understand concepts or help solve problems.

I look forward to contributing to JupyterHub and working with the team. Thank you

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am Oyindamola Olatunji, an outreachy applicant. I look forward to contributing to Jupyterhub.

2 Likes

Hello my name Kelvin Obidozie from Nigeria. A programmer and also a Technical Writer. Glad to be here and participating in the ongoing Outreachy internship.

4 Likes

Hello Team, my name is Precious Oritsedere. I am an Outreachy applicant. I am really glad and excited to be here. And I would love to contribute to this project. I will appreciate any help I can get from the mentors as regards my making my contributions. And if there are any guidelines to follow. thank you.
I have strong experience with HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

4 Likes

Hello, I am Gbemisola .

1 Like

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Levai, an Outreachy Applicant. Iā€™m pleased to be here and I look forward to learning and making contributions.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Lilian. I am a participant in the ongoing Outreachy Internship, I am also a Frontend developer working with React, HTML and CSS. I look forward to contributing to Jupyterhub.

4 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:.This is Mariam; one of Outreachy applicants from Nigeria. I am new here.I am here on JupyterHub to learn, connect, improve and contribute.I look forward to learning and improving accessibility on here, and give my best into making quality contributions. And I hope for the best from you all.

6 Likes

Hello everyone and hope we are all doing great. I am Bwakat Emmanuel Peter from outreachy community and I am new to this community and really excited about it, hoping to contribute to the community in every way possible and to learn new things. Thanks

5 Likes

Hi everyone :clap:,

My name is Prisca Chidimma Maduka. I am one of the Outreachy Applicants. Iā€™m looking forward to learning, making meaningful contributions, and solving real-life problems. Iā€™m so excited to be here. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Nice to have you here

5 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Damilola< an outreachy applicant that would love to work for Jupyter. Iā€™m excited to be here and connect with everyone. Iā€™m an aspiring front end developer

4 Likes

Hi everyone in the house.
I am Joel Ando an outreachy applicant.
I am happy to be part of this community ready to contribute my best to JUPYTERHUB WEB ACCESSIBILITY PROJECT.

4 Likes