Introduce yourself!

Thank you so much. I hope to get learn

1 Like

Ā”Hola! My name is Deborah Udoh, an Outreachy participant from Nigeria.
Iā€™m an entry-level Frontend Web Developer, knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Python and React.

When Iā€™m not staring at screens, Iā€™m obsessing over cats and Jack Reacher Novels.

I look forward to making meaningful contribution here! :slightly_smiling_face::rocket:

6 Likes

Welcome Prisca and nice having you here in

1 Like

Hi Peter, Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hey, people!

My nameā€™s Idris Abdul-Lateef . Iā€™m an Outreachy applicant and Iā€™m glad to be here.

3 Likes

Hello people, My name is Saka Abass, an Outreachy applicant from Nigeria. Iā€™m happy to be here and looking forward to learn from this great community as well as making some reasonable contributions. Thanks.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone, my name is Jimmy Inieke. Iā€™m glad to be here. I hope to learn and also make contributions to this Community.

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I am Faith, an Outreachy applicant from Nigeria. Iā€™m looking forward to contributing meaningfully to this project.

6 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Astrid Liu. Iā€™m looking forward to making contributions to this project. Iā€™m so happy to be here!

4 Likes

hello, everyone greetings from Nigeria I am Munna, and an outreachy applicant, one good thing is Jupiter has its chat forum.canā€™t wait to contribute.

4 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m Isaac and Iā€™m a computer Engineer. Iā€™m just getting started with working on Jupyter related projects.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™m jadesola. Happy to be here

1 Like

Hello,everyone. Iā€™m Okorhi Divine-peace an Outreachy applicant who is interested in contributing to accessibility in Jupterhub. Itā€™s a great priviledge collaborating with you. Iā€™m looking forward to your great support.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am Ogunbanjo Oluwadamilare. An outreachy aspirant from Nigeria, I am new to this community and really excited about it, hoping to contribute to the community and learn new things.

3 Likes

Hello, I am Okan. I enjoy using Jupyter and would like to improve it.

3 Likes

Hello, I am Teniola Olowookere, from Outreachy.
I am excited already. :grin:

3 Likes

Hi Everyone
Iā€™m an Outreachy applicant for the ā€œImprove Accessibility in JupyterHubā€ internship.
Excited to be here!

3 Likes

Hello Everyone! :blush:

Iā€™m Motunrayo Sanyaolu, an outreachy contributor from Nigeria.

Iā€™m new to FOSS contribution and Iā€™m very excited to get started. :smile:
I look forward to making substantial contributions and relationships.

Nice to meet you all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hello Everyone!
Iā€™m Bianca, Iā€™m from Brazil and iā€™m happy to be an outreachy contributor!

Nice to meet you all :smile:

3 Likes

Hello, I am Andulbasit from Nigeria. I am an outreachy applicant and hoping to contribute to the JupyterHub project.

3 Likes