Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone,
I am Elisha, new to the world of programming but with short personal taught experience to fulfill my deep growing passion in Big Data Analytics. Been using Jupiter Notebook for not much long but it has been 4 live online taught session in my first year towards my MSc in Big Data Analytics. Probably coming here was through research,&/ research links or rather coincidental but I would like to say RESPECT to everyone.

Thank You

3 Likes

Hello

Iā€™m here to discover and explore an idea

1 Like

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been using Jupyter Notebooks for awhile now but would like to start learning JupyterLab. I mainly use it for educating myself on scientific things. Particularly electronics and quantum theory.

4 Likes

I am also interested in Clifford Algebra. Perhaps we should discuss sometime.

1 Like

Sure! Letā€™s talk Clifford Algebra sometime.

Hi! Iā€™m testing JupyterHub installs and configs to provide one soon to my team, for some medical imaging research.

3 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Cheryl. :wave: I have been using Jupyter notebooks since 2014, but I have never tried to do any customization until recently. I just built my first JupyterLab extension, and I want to thank the community for the documentation and tutorials, because it was easier than I expected. You all are doing a great job!

5 Likes

Hi, love Jupyter! working in data science/biomedicine. would appreciate some help with widget building/styling/layout.

2 Likes

Hi, Vitchling here. Disaster Recovery by day, keen dabbler in inventions, contraptions, gizmos and doodahs by night. Currently designing ESP32 based home automation gadgets and now learning how to analyse the data they produce. Hence a newbie to Python, Jupyter Notebooks and time-series databases.

Celebrating my first Grafana Dashboard that shows how many cups of coffee I have a day by using a scheduled Python script to analyse my total House Power usage data. Of course, itā€™s primitive, has no data cleansing, no error-checking and will probably get confused with my oven when I first use thatā€¦ but this is why Iā€™m here - to learn about the gotchaā€™s and best practices from you guys!

Feel free to say hi!

Cheers
Vitchling

4 Likes

Hi there !

Iā€™m new here, although I use Jupyter for a long time.
Iā€™m about to finish my Master 2 in AI.
And Iā€™m here to seek answer, and maybe help some fellow member.

Oh, and Iā€™m totaly not a bot

Greetings !

4 Likes

HI there
Iā€™m new here looking to be in this community

2 Likes

Hello everybody,

Iā€™ve used Jupyter for a long time but Iā€™m here to contribute and learn. Any suggestions where to get started with contribution for a newbie.

2 Likes

Hi ! Iā€™m Elsa, Iā€™m a French student. Iā€™m doing a masterā€™s degree in finance and I love to program :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m Bill.

Just checking latest posts and frequency of interactions. A new user to Jupyter notebooks and lab on Ubuntu 20.04

3 Likes

:wave: Iā€™m a human working with Jupyter notebooks and helping other data engineers and data scientists run them in Kubernetes

3 Likes

Hi everybody,

I am Iris and I am running a jupyterhub for courses in Seismology here in Munich. We are using our local computing centerā€™s cloud resources. I would like to use kybernetes to offer more performance and more stability, but will have to install/run/manage kybernetes by myselfā€¦ I am looking forward to share our knowledge and learn from others.

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m Peter, and Iā€™m working in a small team at Vizzu, where we build open-source data visualization and storytelling tools for data scientists and developers.

We have a new tool that enables users to build, present, and share animated data stories within Jupyter Notebooks called ipyvizzu-story.

The result looks something like this:

ipyvizzu-story_demo

Iā€™m here to learn more about your challenges sharing your insights with non-data scientists, and get feedback on how to improve our tools.

5 Likes

Hi. I am Zbynek and I work as a contractor fin Prague. I am involved in RStudio, Jupyter & Python integration - server side (RHEL/CentOS > 7).

3 Likes

Hi There!
Iā€™m Yonatan,
Iā€™m a junior DevOps Engineer in an Israeli High-Tech Company (recently turned ā€œunicornā€), I look at jupyter from the infrastructure side and am now responsible of maintaining our jupyterhub on k8s and supporting users.

4 Likes

Hello world!
I am David Yew, a Christian living in Singapore.
I am keen in enterprise architecture, solution architecture, DevSecOps and application software development.
I love to use Vim for my work as a scrum master in an airline company.
I like to increase my understanding on python, jupyter and rust, and hope to make new friends and to learn from the community how to better use jupyter for documentation, exploration of data / algorithms and rapid prototyping.

2 Likes