Introduce Yourself! - Outreachy Dec 2022 Edition!

Hello everyone🙌,
My name is Ewa Augustine Izuchukwu, and I’m from Nigeria.
I am a frontend web developer and a technical writer as well. I am glad to be here, and I’m looking forward to making a good contribution towards the growth of JupyterHub.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Abdulazeez Olamide and I am an outreachy applicant. I am a frontend developer and excited to learn and contribute to the jupyterhub project. Looks like its going to be fun :slightly_smiling_face: I can not wait to get started :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello folks, I’m Marvis, an outreachy applicant interested in the Jupyter project. I’m thrilled to be here.

1 Like

Hello I’m Mutmainah an Outreachy Applicant, exited to learn and make contributions to Jupyterhub Project

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Hi everyone, I am Ojoachele, an Outreachy Applicant. I’m looking forward to contributing meaningfully to this project.

1 Like

Hello everyone I am Charles a.k.a.(Charlesjman), an outreachy applicant. I am a front end developer and also skilled in English and technical writing, i look forward to contributing and learning with you all. i hope I am not late to the party.

1 Like

hello community, my name is Adeola Tawakalitu i am from Nigeria. I am looking forward to learn and contribute to jupyterhub projects.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Uyi, an applicant of Outreachy from Nigeria and I look forward to working with JupyterHub on upcoming projects.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, My name is Mercy
I am a Technical writer aswell as a frontend developer.
I am also an outreachy applicant.
I look forward to learning and making worthwhile contributions to the projects at JupyterHub

1 Like

Hello :blush:

My name is Eniye Marclint Ebiede, an outreachy applicant and I’m from Nigeria. I look forward to making meaningful contributions to the JupyterHub project and learning from everyone.

1 Like

Hello everyone.
I am Evangeline E Mmayie from Nigeria. I’m glad to be here and I look forward to learning from all of you and contributing to this project

1 Like

Thank you Sarah

Hello everyone, I am Olukemi Odedeyi, an outreachy applicant for Dec 22 cohort. I am glad to be here and looking forward to learning from everyone and making impactful contributions.

1 Like

Hello everyone.
I am Allan Wasega from Nairobi Kenya. I am glad to be here for the learning and contributions!

Hiya everyone my is Amarachi, a frontend developer and I’m delighted to go on this journey with y’all

1 Like

Hello everyone I am Regina Dennis and i am glad to be here to make contributions and learn new things.

Hello everyone. It’s nice to be here. My name is Esther Christopher from Lagos, Nigeria and an Outreachy applicant. I’m a Technical writer who writes documentation, help guides, how-to’s, and on technical concepts. I’m also familiar with Markdown, HTML, CSS, and Javascript and a little on React.

I’m glad to be here and I hope to start making contributions to JupyterHub once I’ve familiarized myself with everything and my setup is complete. I also look forward to meeting other contributors and learn as I make my contributions.

2 Likes

Hello, My name is precious. I’m a frontend developer. I am interested in this project and will love to make my contributions

Hello house, my name is Saka Abass, a frontend developer with special interest in open source software contribution.

Hello Everyone !
My name is Bianca and i’m an outreachy intern from Brazil! :smiley:
This is my first time getting into a program like this and i’m excited for all the knowledge this opportunity can bring me.
Nice to meet you all.

2 Likes