Introduce Yourself! - Outreachy Dec 2022 Edition!

Hello family . I’m marvis macjaja from Nigeria.An Outreachy Applicant , It’s of great pleasure to finally be in the midst of like minds . And I look forward to collaborating with each and everyone of us as we contribute on jupyterhub

2 Likes

hello everyone, I’m kosisochukwu a frontend web developer from Nigeria
super excited to contribute to the project and connect with people too

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Oluwatuyi Abiola an Outreachy Applicant, excited to be here to learn and work with everyone.

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I’m an Outreachy applicant. I’m new to open source and i’m looking forward to learning and making contributions.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Prosper. I’m an Outreachy applicant. I’m glad to be here and i’m looking forward to learning and making contributions.

4 Likes

hey, success Enyi here from Nigeria.I am an outreach applicant and I have a background in technical writing. I am excited to contribute…

4 Likes

Hello :blush:

My name is Lucia. I’m an Outreachy applicant. I want to be part of this project. I’m excited to learn about accessibility and the idea to work on a project that helps people. For some months I’ve been learning HTML, CSS and Javascript.

4 Likes

Hi Olalekan, welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Hello everyone
My name is Hauwa, an outreachy applicant. Looking forward to contributing to this great project.

4 Likes

hello! My name is Isaac and I’m from Nigeria. I look forward to making good contributions to the JupyterHub project and learning from everybody…

I am so glad to be here

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Doreen Bakita from Uganda. I am glad to be here and i look forward to making contributions to the accessibility of Jupyter hub

5 Likes

Hello everyone, @sgibson91 @minrk. I am Arafat Abdussalam, an outreachy applicant. I am pleased to learn and collaborate with others on the Outreachy project. I am particularly interested on improving the structure of the JupyterHub Documentation using the Diataxis Framework.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Ugochukwu from Nigeria.I am an Outreachy applicant. I am excited to contribute to the project, learn and work with everyone.

3 Likes

Has anyone been able to able to successfully run Ubuntu in their Virtual box?
I am faced with an issue and will very much appreciate being helped.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone. I’m Elizabeth Bassey from Nigeria.

Excited to be here :blush:

3 Likes

Hello to you all, am kassandra from cameroon willing to learn and contribute to jupyterHub project

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Halima. I am an outreachy contributor from Nigeria. I am frontend web developer with knowledge in html CSS and JavaScript. I am so happy to be here and I hope to make meaningful contributions

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Dellah Miheso from Kenya.I am happy to be here.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone! :blush:

My name is Motunrayo Sanyaolu but people sometimes call me Veda.

I’m an outreachy contributor from Nigeria.
I am a full-stack web developer and IoT engineer. I’m skilled in Python, Django, HTML, CSS, SQL, Bootstrap, git and quite knowledgeable in C++.
I am a decent writer, fluent in English and can communicate fairly well in French.

I’m new to FOSS contribution and I’m very excited to get started. :smile:
I look forward to making substantial contributions and relationships.

Nice to meet you all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

hello everyone, my name is samad and i am an outreachy applicant. i am skilled in HTML, CSS and Javascript. looking forward to learn and add value to this project and community

2 Likes