In this GitHub issue we discussed adding a page to our team compass documentation that provides some help for folks that would like to give talks about these projects.
As a part of this, we wanted to collect a growing list of links to talks, tutorials, workshop, images, slides, etc that others may find useful in preparing their own talks. Let’s use this Discourse thread for this purpose!
This thread is a “wiki” post, so you can edit the top post. Please add any links that you think people would find useful.
Links to full presentations about JupyterHub / Binder
- A Google Drive folder with lots of JupyterHub/Binder talks from the JupyterHub/Binder teams
- Boost your reproducibility with Binder from The Turing Way
- Build a BinderHub from The Turing Way
- A Community Forum thread with links to presentations about Binder
- The Turing Way Zenodo Community with records of any talks given around reproducibility and open science that may/may not mention JupyterHub/BinderHub. These talks are nice to give context to why developing JupyterHub and BinderHub are Good Things.