Hi, this is a post with a summary of issues and Pull Requests that were opened or saw activity in the last seven days.
Posting these as a way to give people some ideas on how to get more involved in the project if they want to. For example you could:
- follow a recent PR from being opened, through review, getting merged and finally going live on mybinder.org
- chime in on an issue by sharing your experience or knowledge with someone who has a question
- help review a Pull Request
- work on an open issue by opening a Pull Request
- help keep the issues tidy by finding resolved issues that can be closed
- giving your input to feature requests or bugs
This post is an attempt to implement Carol’s suggestion from here (though I won’t manage daily posts).
This post will have a “Binder” slant to it, because I am most familiar with those repositories. However
Zero to JupyterHub