Need help wit an access to jupyterlab after upgrading it

Hello. I used the command 'conda update jupyterlab 'in jupyterlab console. after refreshing the page I’ve no longer had an acess to my lab. it is just a blank page and nothing more. how can I get this uprade uninstalled if I can’t open the console I used to run an update? Thanks!

You may have to restart everything as the upgrade could be quite substantial depending on when you last updated. Just refreshing the browser page probably won’t be enough.

But how can I do it? I upgraded lab on the website through their console, so I have no idea how to work with it if I have no access to the jupyter anymore…

I’m not following? You haven’t added any new information about what you’ve tried. Last you indicated was all you did we refresh your browser page. Did you shut down your browser, shutdown your computer, and restart everything? If you did, then you need to next describe your system and what you see when you run conda list or jupyter list and things like that.
Please look at other posts on here that have asked questions like yours and gotten guidance and do what they did. You aren’t providing much to go on.