Notebooks to interface Live Unity games and Wolfram Cloud

I was referred to join this discussion forum for some new user help.

Our organization develops and deploys Unity 3D games which are customized, over the net, via our private Wolfram Cloud servers.

There are not APIs instead there are textual Free Form Natural Language interfaces e.g.

“set viscosity to 1.0;”

or

“set maze to shamrock and easy;”

I will be more detailed in my next post if there is any support here. And I could send the Game store URLs for accessing the games for free.

Basically I need to do a URLFETCH from a Jupyter notebook ,and magically live Unity game gets customized while the player planning.

Some of the Jupyter profs in academia asked me to come here to ask for a template for such notebook, so our engineers could start their projects.

Sorry for being not so detailed, do not want to clutter the place.

Dara

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

In general it’s better to provide too much information than too little- if your post is potentially interesting but doesn’t contain enough information many people will just ignore it instead of following up, as there are always too many other things going on in the world of Jupyter competing for attention :smiley:

1 Like

I have to make new posts my friend.

So let me know how to delete my clutter please
D

@darashayda1 I will be more detailed in my next post if there is any support here. And I could send the Game store URLs for accessing the games for free. I think this post have much about 3d games. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is the first game, second on its way shortly. And few other physics simulations and lesser interesting games as well.

There is an Android version as well.

From the notebook player can change the maze and fluid attributes and other game configurations.

Once I have the code for URL Fetch, it will all be clearer.

Once you login into the game, the Smiley icon on lower right of the screen allows for the URL fetch to execute from within the game.

Login user name is any name you like, password at least 5 letters.

We want to be able to do the latter from the Jupyter notebook.

Once I have the notebook ready then show you how to access the game internals history and internal messages and etc.

Dara

https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/ccn2/fluidmaze_easteregg1_LOD1.json
https://www.wolframcloud.com/obj/ccn2/fluidmaze_shamrock4_LOD1.json

Once the notebook is in place , then the game communicates with the remote caller and issues URLs like above containing game internals e.g. the 3D structure of the maze.

There other structures the game makes available but for now , this is a lot to get going.