Jupyterlab Notebook APIs for accessing cell within a notebook

Hello Team,

Please help in finding Jupyterlab APIs for accessing Notebook cell and various operations over cell and at notebook level. Like creating cell in a notebook, writing code in the cell, running a cell and get output of a Cell etc.

If you haven’t already, you may want to work through some of the examples here: GitHub - jupyterlab/extension-examples: JupyterLab Extensions by Examples

This code shows a simple example where we are iterating over the cells in a notebook: etc-jupyterlab-cell-iterate-run/index.ts at cfa483b168c04ce3f10e0b8d0f7d1ced7074048b · educational-technology-collective/etc-jupyterlab-cell-iterate-run · GitHub

Once you have a reference to a cell, then you can obtain its model where you can get the content of the cell input and output.

If you need help, and if you can push your project to GitHub, please send me a link to the repository and I will try to help if I can.

Thanks for your reply Adpatter. Is there any way to get rest API to control notebook and cell level operations? I want to access jupyter lab notebook and cells using RET API call sfrom java Spring boot