myBinder deployment

I am trying to deploy a model of Pneumotorax classification into myBinder following the instructions in fastbook.
If I run this notebook locally using

voila Pneumotorax_deployment.ipynb

it runs without any issue. However when I tried the deploy it on myBinder it launches without problems but then I got error in the chunks:

My requirements are:
voila==0.1.21
pillow==7.0.0
packaging==20.3
ipywidgets==7.5.1
pydicom==1.4.2
fastai

Last one I would like to install it using github repo since there are some features not implemented in pip yet.

Fortunately, here outlines you the command you’d need to install the bleeding edge version of fastai from the repo. Since items listed on each line in requirements.txt get run as pip installs, you just need to put the last part in your requirements.txt file, like so:

voila==0.1.21
pillow==7.0.0
packaging==20.3
ipywidgets==7.5.1
pydicom==1.4.2
git+https://github.com/fastai/fastai.git

Note that I said ‘Fortunately, here outlines’ for referencing what they suggest. Not all documentation is as thorough; however, a similar install approach can be used for repos set up to work with pip installs. When the documentation doesn’t provide the command, you have to work out the specific text from the pattern of that example and the specific path from the repo information.

Uhm, no, I got the same errors as in the image above.

There is any way to see which is the error causing the problem? Seems to be something related with the imports but I’m not quite sure what could it be.

Hi Joan,
I don’t know how to trigger the --deubg mode it suggests. I generally just try running them in the notebook mode to make sure it all works.

I am trying it now and I am seeing a lot of dependency issues:

• fastai2
  • kornia
  • scikit-image

Fixing those, then you can click on Voila and not see those errors.