My Jupyter installation can't handle new pipx environment installation

Hi,

I’m tryinng to deal with my new Manjaro update. Searching in fourms It seems that at least Manjaro and Debian had deprecated pip. Now, we have to use pipx, virtualenv or systemwide packet manager.

I installed pipx to install jupytext extension and after i installed pygwalker module.

I installed pygwalker using pipx but Jupyter is still saying that the module could not be found.
I also installed jupytext but I get the error message starting jupyter:

File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/jupyter_server/extension/manager.py", line 177, in _validate_name
    raise ExtensionModuleNotFound(
jupyter_server.extension.utils.ExtensionModuleNotFound: The module 'jupytext' could not be found   (No module named 'jupytext'). Are you sure the extension is installed?
[I 2023-08-25 07:05:13.645 ServerApp] jupyter_server_fileid | extension was successfully linked.
[I 2023-08-25 07:05:13.647 ServerApp] jupyter_server_ydoc | extension was successfully linked.
[I 2023-08-25 07:05:13.649 ServerApp] jupyterlab | extension was successfully linked.
[I 2023-08-25 07:05:13.651 ServerApp] nbclassic | extension was successfully linked.
[I 2023-08-25 07:05:13.653 ServerApp] notebook | extension was successfully linked.
[W 2023-08-25 07:05:13.801 ServerApp] jupytext | error adding extension (enabled: True): The module 'jupytext' could not be found (No module named 'jupytext'). Are you sure the extension is installed?

I also checked the Python path and it already includes the directory where the pygwalker module is installed.

echo $PYTHONPATH                                                                                                                                          
:/home/user/.local/pipx/venvs/

I also added it the path in detail:

export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/home/user/.local/pipx/venvs/pygwalker      

Added the route to .bashrc and .zshrc config files

I tried restarting JupyterLab but the problem still persists.

Could you help me please?