Hi all , StickyLand a new extension that enables JupyterLab users to create sticky cells.
Users can easily create sticky cells and freely arrange them with simple drag-and-drop. Users can also automatically execute these cells.
- Drag-and-drop to create sticky cells (code and markdown)
- Edit and run these sticky cells
- Automatically run sticky cells when any other cell is executed
- Launch flexible floating cells that float on top of the notebook
With multiple sticky cells, users can even create a fully-fledged interactive dashboard!
- Online Binder demo
- Install this extension and try it with your JupyterLab
pip install stickyland
- Check out our research paper: " StickyLand: Breaking the Linear Presentation of Computational Notebooks"
- StickyLand Github Repo