Some features fail to load when running notebook as service

I installed jupyter notebook via anaconda, and also installed nb-conda and nbextension.
When notebook is started from command line, it works just fine. But when it’s started as a service, nb-conda will encounter error and fail to load. Plus, if I open a terminal, only a “#” will show up instead of “(base)user@hostname:path#”. The terminal work normally after entering “su user”.

Here is my service configuration:
[Unit]
Description=Jupyter Notebook
[Service]
Type=simple
ExecStart=/root/anaconda3/bin/jupyter-notebook
User=root
Group=root
WorkingDirectory=/root/.jupyter/notebook
Restart=always
RestartSec=10
[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

And here is the output log:
[E 00:20:04.919 NotebookApp] [nb_conda_kernels] couldn’t call conda:
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘conda’: ‘conda’
[I 00:20:04.919 NotebookApp] [nb_conda_kernels] enabled, 0 kernels found
[I 00:20:05.204 NotebookApp] [jupyter_nbextensions_configurator] enabled 0.4.1
[I 00:20:05.237 NotebookApp] JupyterLab extension loaded from /root/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/jupyterlab
[I 00:20:05.238 NotebookApp] JupyterLab application directory is /root/anaconda3/share/jupyter/lab
[I 00:20:05.380 NotebookApp] [nb_conda] enabled
[I 00:20:05.381 NotebookApp] Serving notebooks from local directory: /root/.jupyter/notebook
[I 00:20:05.381 NotebookApp] The Jupyter Notebook is running at:
[I 00:20:05.381 NotebookApp] http://127.0.0.1:8888/jupyter/
[I 00:20:05.381 NotebookApp] Use Control-C to stop this server and shut down all kernels (twice to skip confirmation).

PS. All conda packages have been updated.
Very appreciated if anyone can share ideas on how this happens and methods to solve the problem.

Problem solve!
It is neccessary to add environment infos to the service file.
For example:

EnvironmentFile=/root/anaconda3/envs/jupyter-env

And the jupyter-env file should contain all environment infos in your system, you should be able to get them via entering “export” in terminal.

Error: nb_conda_kernels] couldn’t call conda: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘conda’: ‘conda’

Was the solution to refer to the information produced via conda export <CONDA_ENV_NAME>?

Or rather via the $ export command? Why?