Resources to setup Jupyter Book

Hi All,

I am new to Jupyterhub and would love to seek this community’s input to level up my knowledge. I want to set up Jupyter books locally or using one of the Jupyterhubs as I realize it will be helpful for documentation purposes. However, I am facing some issues installing jupyter books locally/using one of the hubs. Would you recommend some resources that I could use to set it up? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Feature idea: Jupyter Books as a landing page for hub log-ins - #16 by yuvipanda might be helpful! Particularly, check out Feature idea: Jupyter Books as a landing page for hub log-ins - #17 by fperez on how to do this on a JupyterHub?

For setting it up locally, Create your first book is the official starting point (I think?). Are you running into any specific issues while setting it up?

Hi Yuvi,

Thanks for sharing the resource. It was helpful!

I made a mistake. I ran the markdown code in the python file without specifying it was a markdown syntax. I realized that, rectified it, and published a sample Jupyterbooks as a web page. Thank you so much for the support!

1 Like