Participate in the Jupyter 2021 Survey!

I’d like to invite everyone to participate in the 2021 Jupyter survey! This is a chance to give feedback on how you interact with the Jupyter ecosystem and help make decisions about upcoming priorities.

No matter what part of the Jupyter ecosystem you interact with, please consider spending some time giving your thoughts on Jupyter.

Thanks in advance, and please spread the word!

2 Likes

Are you still interested in more survey participation? And is there a specific date on which the survey will close? I’d consider promoting it to my audience, but I’d definitely want to know the closing date first…

Thanks!

2 Likes

The survey is still open and we are still interested in more participation! I’m waiting on a more specific deadline from the rest of the survey team for an exact date, but as of right now we are looking at closing it once January ends.

Thanks so much for your interest!

2 Likes

Great! I just did some social media posts and posted in a forum I manage. Hope that generates a few new entries! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that! I appreciate the initiative!

Hi all! This survey is officially closed; thank you so much to everyone who took the time to respond! Here are some resources for the results as we work on making this a part of the JupyterLab 4.0 roadmap.

• The survey data and analysis notebook in jupyter/surveys
  • An issue breaking down the analysis in the above repo. jupyterlab/team-compass #121 This would also be a good place to reach out and discuss the survey if you are interested.