Our clients are willing to upgrade the existing juyterlab to the most recent version 1.1.4.
I am here to know the steps and things to be considered while upgrading jupyterlab from version 0.31.5 to 1.1.4.
conda i version :
aq10lah01:/home/ep_basha # conda --version
aq10lah01:/home/ep_basha # jupyter --version
Jupyter notebook version
aq10lah01:/home/ep_basha # jupyter notebook --version
aq10lah01:/home/ep_basha # python --version
Python 3.6.4 :: Anaconda, Inc.
aq10lah01:/home/ep_basha # anaconda --version
anaconda Command line client (version 1.6.9)
Jupyter lab version
SUSE linux vm with version 12.3
We need to upgrade the jupyter lab to version 1.1.4 which is the latest one.
- Does jupyterlab supports python 3.6 ?
- what are the things to be backed up for the upgrade?
- steps to upgrade?
- Does upgrading jupyterlab upgrades all the jars related to python as well?
- Does the old version of python jars supports new jupyterlab?
- How long does it takes to upgrade?
Any additional information will be helpful.