Jupyter notebook error 'dyld library not loaded: CoreFoundation' after macOS Big Sur upgrade

Hello there,
After upgrading my OS to Big Sur version 11.0.1, I can no longer open up a script through jupyter notebook anymore. There have been similar problems on stackoverflow.
My error message is
dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python
Reason: image not found

After researching online for the whole night, I think the problem is that CoreFoundation is no longer in the file system, so install_name_tool does not work either. Does anyone have similar problem or have any suggestion to get around with it? I have tried brew and reinstalled conda & jupyter notebook, yet nothing works …

Thank you!!!

I just upgraded my mac os to Big Sur as well, and I am trying to run a py file and now it doesn’t work anymore. My error message is:
dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python
Reason: image not found
Abort trap: 6

I do not know what to do now.

Hi @fernieq, you can either upgrade python to python3.9, though some python modules are not compatible with python3.9 yet, or you could switch to other python script editors for now.

Could you let me know what other python script editors I can use for now?