Jupyter Community Calls

June’s Jupyter community call is coming soon! Join us on Tuesday, June 28 at 3pm Pacific (in your timezone) for another adventure in community.

• If you’d like to share, you can sign up by adding yourself to the agenda before the call begins.
  • To attend, you can join on Zoom at the time of the call.

Hope to see you at the call!

Note: We’ve had two different times in a row, and June will be at a different time while we experiment with a new schedule.

Hello all :wave:

Can you confirm the time of the next July 26th meeting?

Looking at the post here, it suggests 7 AM PST – but the Jupyter Community Calendar has 8 AM PST.

1 Like

Hi there! Thanks for checking; I’ve now fixed the time on the community calendar. I hope that time works well for you. :sunflower:

For anyone who needs it, here’s the rest of the July’s call information

• We’ll be meeting on Tuesday, July 26 at 7am Pacific (in your timezone)!
  • If you’d like to share, you can sign up by adding yourself to the agenda before the call begins.

Hope to see you all there!

2 Likes

We’re back with another community call in two weeks! Come and say hello to the Jovyans on August 30 at 7am Pacific (in your timezone).

Hope to see you then!

1 Like

September’s community call is on its way! Hop on the call on September 27, 2022, at 7am Pacific (in your timezone) for the latest Jupyter fun.

Not sure you have anything to share? If you need inspiration, I’d love to hear about topics like

• Something new you learned about a Jupyter project
  • Jupyter questions you’ve always wanted answered and never known where to ask
  • Shout out to something from the ecosystem you couldn’t do without—like a documentation page, a tutorial, an feature, an extension, so on
  • Something you wish was better in a Jupyter project

I’m looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Hi @isabela-pf,
I’ve added an item to the agenda as I would love to do a quick intro about an open-source tool for Jupyter Notebook that we’ve recently launched, called ipyvizzu-story.
Can you help me with how much time I would have and how I should prepare for the occasion?
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

@Peter_Vizzu Thanks a lot for proposing your demo. The meeting is quite casual and people like to see demo. You can target 5-10min of presentation.
The best way to prepare is probably to watch some of the previous meeting on the YouTube playlist.

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks @fcollonval!

Mark your calendars for October 25, 2022, at 7am Pacific (in your timezone ) to join the next Jupyter community call! All are welcome, and you can share on anything Jupyter-related.

Hope to see you next week!

4 Likes

Hooray, that was fun!

I’m not in a hurry, but whenever the youtube video goes live, it looks like a few of the past ones are missing from the playlist, and would be lovely to see there.

You are correct, I am three calls behind on posting! I’ll @ you here when they go up; sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

Do we get to know what date the next community call would be? thx!

Yes, thanks for asking! The next Jupyter community call will be November 29, 2022 at 7am Pacific (in your timezone). Bring your favorite agenda items or come prepared to cheer on the presenters!

(P.S. @bollwyvl the recording playlist has been updated!)

3 Likes

It’s that time again: the first Jupyter community call of the new year is on the way! :sparkler: Join us on January 31, 2023 at 7am Pacific (in your timezone) to celebrate another year gone by and a new one to come.

Happy new year! Let me know if you have any questions.

4 Likes