My lab has
(public address: 184.108.40.206, host name: my.lab.host.name) lab-gateway (private address: 192.168.0.1) |__labgpu01 (private address: 192.168.0.3) |__labgpu02 (private address: 192.168.0.4) | ...
- I am a user without sudo
- Each user has their home, and are the same for every servers in the network.
How can I setup jupyterhub so I can use those gpus at my home ?
- which spawner should I use ?
- tutorial suitable for this situation ?
- I always do this to get into gpuserver
localuser@local ~ $ ssh lab remoteuser@lab-gateway ~ $ ssh labgpu01 remoteuser@labgpu01 ~ $
Host * AddKeysToAgent yes Host lab HostName my.lab.host.name User remoteuser
- To access the gpuserver from our home, other suggest me use ssh tunnel
remoteuser@lab-gateway ~ $ ssh -L 8888:localhost:9000 email@example.com -t ssh -L 9000:localhost:9000 labgpu01 remoteuser@labgpu01 ~ $ jupyter notebook
c = get_config() c.NotebookApp.ip='*' c.NotebookApp.password = 'sha1:...' c.NotebookApp.open_browser=False c.NotebookApp.port=9000
and then in my browser
but I just succeed once and then I don’t what I did, this way didn’t work anymore…