How to fix the file save error using Jhub

When I connect to some notebok in office network, it come with the error like below:
1643004611(1)
But when I start it in my home network , it works perfect, How to fix it and what is the reason?Any one who had met this error before?

I just using the ploly code ,and after the fig show ,the file cannot be saved again.If there is someone could solve this?

This sounds like it might be something in the office network firewall, but I’m not sure what it could be. Do you mean the same server works in one situation but not the other, or are they different Jupyter Servers? Is this really JupyterHub, or is it other Jupyter Server, e.g. JupyterLab?

Is there a chance the server has shutdown? Can you check the server logs?

The same server, I just use the plotly and plot a scatter plot,and it cannot saved. I use jupyterhub,and sure that the server has not shundown. I can save unless I clean the plot output. You can try to use plotly to plot something?

If it is jupyterhub, could there be a reverse proxy (e.g. nginx or apache) in front? Do you know how JupyterHub is deployed? If it fails to save with a plotly output but does save after output is cleared, it could be that you have a proxy in between with a max body size, e.g. this issue.

Thanks, you are right ,change client_max_body_size to 0, it could work now

1 Like