Cannot open jupyter notebook & jupyterlab server

Hello there,
I installed Anaconda 3 and python 3.7 + pip and I installed Jupyter Notebook on both of them. But when I try to run Git bash or anaconda prompt and type ‘jupyter notebook’, they have the same error:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\lenovo\Anaconda3\envs\py3\Scripts\jupyter-notebook-script.py", line 10, in <module> sys.exit(main()) File "C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\jupyter_core\application.py", line 267, in launch_instance return super(JupyterApp, cls).launch_instance(argv=argv, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\traitlets\config\application.py", line 657, in launch_instance app.initialize(argv) File "<C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\decorator.py:decorator-gen-7>", line 2, in initialize File "C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\traitlets\config\application.py", line 87, in catch_config_error return method(app, *args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\notebook\notebookapp.py", line 1679, in initialize self.init_webapp() File "C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\notebook\notebookapp.py", line 1408, in init_webapp self.jinja_environment_options, File "C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\notebook\notebookapp.py", line 161, in __init__ handlers = self.init_handlers(settings) File "C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\notebook\notebookapp.py", line 297, in init_handlers handlers.extend(load_handlers('notebook.tree.handlers')) File "C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\notebook\notebookapp.py", line 141, in load_handlers mod = __import__(name, fromlist=['default_handlers']) ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'notebook.tree'

So what can I do to add the so-called ‘notebook.tree’ module? I didn’t find any other solutions that works on my laptop (thinkpad Windows 10).

So, Have you installed anaconda and python3.7 together?
I mean that you don’t use conda env.

Thanks for your reply. I have installed jupyter notebook with/ without conda env. But they have the same problem. Maybe I have to try to install it in Linux :frowning: