Template UIs Versioning error?

Hello, I’ve recently been able to use the custom templates to customize our login page for zero to jupyterhubk8s. In my hub pod logs, I keep getting the error:

[E 2022-03-28 19:44:41.119 JupyterHub web:1219] Uncaught exception in write_error
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/tornado/web.py", line 1217, in send_error
        self.write_error(status_code, **kwargs)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/jupyterhub/handlers/base.py", line 1291, in write_error
        html = self.render_template('error.html', sync=True, **ns)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/jupyterhub/handlers/base.py", line 1202, in render_template
        return template.render(**template_ns)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 1304, in render
        self.environment.handle_exception()
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 925, in handle_exception
        raise rewrite_traceback_stack(source=source)
      File "/usr/local/share/jupyterhub/templates/error.html", line 1, in top-level template code
        {% extends "page.html" %}
      File "/usr/local/share/jupyterhub/templates/page.html", line 100, in top-level template code
        {% block nav_bar %}
      File "/usr/local/share/jupyterhub/templates/page.html", line 122, in block 'nav_bar'
        {% block nav_bar_left_items %}
      File "/usr/local/share/jupyterhub/templates/page.html", line 125, in block 'nav_bar_left_items'
        {% if 'admin:users' in parsed_scopes and 'admin:servers' in parsed_scopes %}
    jinja2.exceptions.UndefinedError: 'parsed_scopes' is undefined

which indicates that maybe I am not using the right version for the template files, as my base.py doesn’t recognize these variables. I am running the app.version on 1.4.5 and jupyterhub on 1.1.3. Is there a different version that I need to be able to run and render the templates properly. Thank for your help in advance!

Hi! You should use the templates from the equivalent JupyterHub version. For example, the code for JupyterHub 1.5.0 is here: