I utilize Jupyter Notebook for my machine learning projects, appreciating its capacity to integrate code and documentation. However, I’ve encountered a challenge and have tried to identify potential solutions.
My Jupyter Notebook Project encompasses the subsequent tasks:
- Pre-training a neural network
- Finetuning the neural network
My objective is to enable the execution of either of the following:
- Solely pre-training the network
- Pre-training the network followed by finetuning
I’ve discovered that Jupyter Notebook offers the option to apply tags, and it seems like an idea to implement a mechanism where I can designate two parameters: pretraining and finetuning, as demonstrated below:
- If pretraining is set to True, activate the “pretraining” tag.
- If finetuning is set to True, activate the “finetuning” tag.
Is there a feasible approach to achieve this functionality? (An example below with the tags)