My setup: I have a windows 10 machine running docker desktop for windows. Docker is running the jupyterhub installation.
What i have done:
- I have installed docker for windows, setup the docker image.
- I can log in to the jupyterhub.
- I have done so that users go directly into jupyterlab. (c.Spawner.default_url = ‘/lab’)
1. Jupyterhub - When you add a user, you cannot add password from the site it self.
2. Jupyterhub - When you add a user, you cannot see the user in the admin panel before he logs in.
3. Jupyterlab - There is no link to log out from jupyterlab? or is there?
4. Jupyterlab - There is no link to the admin panel? i tried to install jupyter hub extension, but the “hub” menu doesnt appear.
5. Jupyterlab - I tried to install jupyterlab extension manager, but it also doesnt appear.
Check pastebin for last 2 questions: https://pastebin.com/4Rmrmx2C
Thanks in advance.