Jupyter notebook can not start

I have been using jupyter notebook for sometime now withput any problem. But recently, i started it but gives error with this message “500: INTERNAL SERVER ERROR”.

I used this code pip3 install --upgrade --force-reinstall --no-cache-dir jupyter --user to reinstall but gives me the WARNING. The warning is for me to add script to path. i tried editing the ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE PATH by adding ;C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\Scripts to the path but no result. I also tried this code C:\Users\User>set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\Scripts following this format but did not work.

set PATH=%PATH%; -- takes the current path and sets PATH to it.
`C:\Python27;C:\Python27\Scripts\ – Adds your directories to the path’

WARNING MESSAGE`

WARNING: The scripts jupyter-migrate.exe, jupyter-troubleshoot.exe and jupyter .exe are installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\Scripts' wh ich is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.

WARNING: The scripts jupyter-kernel.exe, jupyter-kernelspec.exe and jupyter-ru n.exe are installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\Scripts' w hich is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.

WARNING: The scripts easy_install-3.8.exe and easy_install.exe are installed i n 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\Scripts' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.

WARNING: The script pygmentize.exe is installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roam ing\Python\Python38\Scripts' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.

WARNING: The scripts iptest.exe, iptest3.exe, ipython.exe and ipython3.exe are installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\Scripts' which is n ot on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.
Running setup.py install for pandocfilters ... done Running setup.py install for pyrsistent ... done
WARNING: The script jsonschema.exe is installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roam ing\Python\Python38\Scripts' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.

WARNING: The script jupyter-trust.exe is installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppData\R oaming\Python\Python38\Scripts' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.
WARNING: The script jupyter-nbconvert.exe is installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppDa ta\Roaming\Python\Python38\Scripts' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.

` Attempting uninstall: notebook Found existing installation: notebook 6.0.3 Uninstalling notebook-6.0.3: Successfully uninstalled notebook-6.0.3’

WARNING: The scripts jupyter-bundlerextension.exe, jupyter-nbextension.exe, ju pyter-notebook.exe and jupyter-serverextension.exe are installed in 'C:\Users\Us er\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\Scripts' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.

WARNING: The script jupyter-console.exe is installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppData \Roaming\Python\Python38\Scripts' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warn ing, use --no-warn-script-location.