Jupyter Community Calls

Jupyter Community Call starts in 5 minutes! We are still having some recording issues with Jupyter Zoom Channel so today’s call will not be recorded.

Jupyter Community Calls are back! @tonyfast and I will be hosting the next call on Tuesday, November 17 at 9am PST. Agenda here. Zoom link here.

Want to share something? Great! Please sign up here at least 24 hours before the call begins.

Want to attend? We’d love to have you there! Please sign in on the agenda at the start of the call.

Looking forward to seeing new and familiar faces in two weeks!

6 Likes

Another reminder: next week is November’s community call! Don’t forget to join us on Tuesday, November 17 at 9am PST. See you soon!

It’s almost time for December’s Jupyter Community Call! The next call will be on Tuesday, December 15 at 9am PST.

Want to share something? Great! Please sign up in the agenda before the call begins.

Want to attend? We’d love to have you there! Join us on Zoom.

Hope to see you soon!

3 Likes

Start your new year with some inspiration from the Jupyter ecosystem! Our first Jupyter community call of 2021 is coming up on January 26th at 9am Pacific (your timezone.

Want to share something? Please sign up in the agenda before the call begins.

Want to attend? Join us on Zoom.

All are welcome, and I hope to see you in two weeks!

1 Like

Reminder that the next community call il happening next Tuesday is about exactly 1 week and 27 minutes. We are looking forward to see you next Tuesday !

Welcome community members! We had a great turnout at the last Community Call. Thanks @isabela-pf for organizing.

There was a request during the meeting to have a Show and Tell category on Discourse for people to share their projects. Here’s the category: Show and Tell - Jupyter Community Forum

Looking forward to more cool demos at the February Community Meeting.

1 Like

Thanks for setting that category up @willingc! I’m really grateful you followed up on that request. :sunflower:

I’m also happy to announce the next Jupyter community call is coming up in two weeks. Join us on February 23rd at 9am Pacific (your timezone) and check out what people are working on. Whether you want to share or watch, everyone is welcome!

If you want to share, please sign up in the agenda before the call begins.

1 Like

This is your week-before reminder that February’s Jupyter community call is coming up next Tuesday, February 23rd at 9am Pacific (your timezone). Hope to see you there!

If you want to share, please sign up in the agenda before the call begins.

1 Like

Hallo Isabella.
Anyone can join? would I need an invitation?
thanks

1 Like

Hello! Yes, anyone can join! Just click this Zoom link at the time of the call and you’ll be able to join us. I’m looking forward to having you there.

This is your one-week reminder that March’s Jupyter community call is coming up! Join us on March 30 at 8am Pacific (your timezone) to get in touch with people in the Jupyter ecosystem and the things they are interested in.

If you want to share something about Jupyter, please sign up in the agenda before the call begins.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to see you next week!

2 Likes

April’s Jupyter community call is almost here! Join us on Tuesday, April 27th, 2021 at 8am Pacific (your timezone). If you don’t know what to share, here are some ideas for the next few months!

• Show off your favorite tutorial (whether or not you wrote it)

• Describe a tutorial you wish existed

• Share something you wish you knew when you started in the community

If you want to share something about Jupyter, please sign up in the agenda before the call begins.

Want to attend? Join us on Zoom at the time of the call.

Remember, everyone is welcome and we love to have new people on the call!

4 Likes

Reminder that the next community call il happening next Tuesday 27th of April at 8am Pacific (your timezone)

We are looking forward to see you there! :rocket: :partying_face:

2 Likes

May’s Jupyter community call is coming up on Tuesday, May 25th at 8am Pacific (your timezone). Join us and say hello to the community!

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Here’s your second reminder: May’s community call is next week! I hope to see you on Tuesday, May 25th at 8am Pacific (your timezone).

No matter how you want to interact, you are welcome to join in! We love to see newcomers and returning attendees.

Hello hello, it’s time for another Jupyter community call! This is your invite to join in on Tuesday, June 29th at 8am Pacific (your timezone). Whether you want to share something or only watch, you are welcome!

If you want to share something, please sign up in the agenda before the call begins.

Want to attend? You can join on Zoom at the time of the call.

Hello everyone,

Next Tuesday is Jupyter Community call, and July 27 at 8am Pacific Time (your timezone).Whether you want to share something or only watch, you are welcome!

If you want to share something, please sign up in the agenda before the call begins.

Want to attend? You can join on Zoom at the time of the call.

Also feel free to reply to @isabela-pf (or me) when we updates the thread as users can’t post more than 3 consecutive comments, and hence why I am the one replying today ! Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @carreau thanks for the reminder! The “are we meeting yet” link is somehow out of shape. I would be very thankful if it could be fixed to add the appointment to my calendar :slight_smile:

Just in case anyone wasn’t aware, there’s also a public Jupyter Google Calendar that includes the community calls and a few others, so you can subscribe to all future calls in one go if you wish :smiley:

2 Likes