In Mozilla FireFox after pressing Ctrl-F3 the Jupyter Opens a search window in upper right corner instead of Mozilla's in bottom left corner

Not sure what you are seeking with this post?
What you show is Jupyter Notebook 7 that has advanced features and abilities. One of these is that it has a feature-reach find and replace tool that is now the default when you use the shortcut to open Find. It will be in the upper corner where you show it, here you can find a picture of the tool isolated.
This is meant as a feature and not a bug. You would expect the Jupyter tool to have priority when you are using Jupyter. You have found you can still access the native browser utility.
There’s other posts on here about adjusting the shortcuts that Jupyter uses if you want to perhaps switch this shortcut to a different combination. See here. That may allow you restore the direct line to the other find if that is how you prefer to work? I’m not sure how tunable this combination may be. But getting a better idea of what you looking for is a better way to go and may necessitate a different post or posting about this in a GitHub issues thread. There’s some pertinent discussion here.
And I know there is a discussion and associated GitHub’s issue page about fixing shortcuts that uses to be available or making them consistent with old Jupyter Notebook; however, I cannot find it right now.