From a given block of code, jupyter notebook no longer executes

so far, I was able to execute my code blocks. Currently, I arrived at a block of code whose execution does not work. the other blocks of code that I executed following do not execute either. And no error message is displayed. If you have any idea what is going on, please help me.

Hi! Welcome to the forum.

We’ll need a bit more information about your problem before we can help you. Have a read through Getting good answers to your questions

1 Like

Good morning Manics! Thanks for your return.
In fact, when I execute the 1st code, the 2nd, and so on until the 77th block of code Jupyter shows me the output but from block 78 no result is displayed. As shown in the screenshot below:

The [*] means the cell is still executing. Maybe it just takes a long time to run, or you’re short on memory/CPU/some other resource?

If you haven’t tried it, JupyterLab gives you more detail about activity and memory by default down below on the left side of the screen. You can try it in your browser without touching your own system by clicking here.

Thank you all for your support. I finally opted for the use of JupyterLab view that it does not use the resources of my machine. This last solution shows me Warnings that did not appear with the first solution. below is a screenshot:

1 Like