The Fourth International Workshop on Interactive HPC (InteractiveHPC) will be happening June 25, 2020 in Frankfurt, Germany. The workshop will be held in conjunction with ISC High Performance 2020 (ISC 2020).
I want to encourage contributions from the Jupyter community! The basic details:
- Submission deadline: March 31, 2020 (Anywhere on Earth)
- Author notification: April 20, 2020
- Submission: “Extended” abstract (up to 3 pages)
- Abstract submissions will be peer-reviewed
- Accepted authors will be invited to present at the workshop and submit full papers for publication in the ISC 2020 workshop proceedings
This is the third time ISC will host InteractiveHPC. I attended InteractiveHPC at SC20 in Denver and all of the talks there featured Jupyter, JupyterLab, and JupyterHub deployments at HPC facilities. The use cases included using Jupyter as a platform for data exploration and analysis for data streaming from experimental and observational science facilities. There was a lively panel discussion at the end as well.
If it sounds interesting I encourage you to read the workshop description and extensive list of topics and consider submitting an abstract. I plan to be there and look forward to seeing contributions about Jupyter! Happy to answer questions here if there are any.