[Errno 2] No such file or directory, new

Hello I wanted to read that csv and excel documents into pandas but I didn’t. I got an error like “[Errno 2] No such file or directory”. I queried the document path with cd and pwd, it works. But lab still doesn’t read csv and xlsx. At the below, I will share the my codes and all error page.
codes :
import pandas as pd
import numpy as np
import plotly.express as px
import plotly.graph_objects as go
import plotly.io as pio

pio.templates.default = “plotly_white”

data = pd.read_excel(“train_jupyter.xlsx”)
print(data.head())

The little you have shared makes it difficult to tell that. What other answers? What matched what was said there and didn’t match for yours? A screenshot of a portion of the traceback is not providing us much to go on. What is the result of querying where the file is using ls and %cd and pwd? That is what we should see as code text in the post. Also what is the code you are thing to run. It need only be two lines but we need to see it in addition to that other information.
Please look at posts where people got useful answers along these lines, both here and on StackOverflow (search ‘jupyter csv open’ as the terms there) and model yours on that.
Please read and follow the guidance at Getting good answers to your questions.

the answer for that question.

You provided more detail about the issue someone else had but not your own. Please follow what I said above and step through it. You most likely can troubleshoot it own your own using those steps inside your running .ipynb file to check the current working directory with pwd and to change things using %cd. If your troubleshooting doesn’t sort it, then provide the details here so we can have some idea as to the real situation since we don’t have access to your machine.