In the last week, I have noticed an issue with scrolling in Jupyter Lab while using my external mouse in Google Chrome. When I scroll the page up/down in a notebook file, everything is fine; however, when I scroll up/down in a text file, it takes several wheel-spins to move even 10 lines. I first noticed this issue after updating to the latest version of Google Chrome (ver 94.0.4606.61)
What have I done to isolate this issue to external mouse + Jupyter Lab + Google Chrome?
- No scrolling issues are present anywhere else. Not in any other site on the Chrome browser, and not in Jupyter Lab files in Safari
- My trackpad scrolls normally in all files inside Jupyter Lab + Chrome
- Is anyone else having the same/similar issues?
- Does anyone know why this is happening?
- Does anyone know of a fix for this?
I’m happy to provide any relevant information that I forgot to post in my OP in the comments.