Want to hack on some crazy ideas for taking
.ipynb's to the next level? I’d like someone to help me iterate on a few prototypes for extensions on the jupyterlab interface.
- Experience developing interactive applications on the web
If you’re not sure whether you fit the above, or think you have something else to offer, please enquire/apply anyway!
- Experience with Jupyter as a user
- Experience with Jupyter or JupyterLab as a developer
- 1-2 month contract in the first instance (possibility for extension depending on funding)
- 2-5 days a week
- Work should take place between July-November
Send an email to email@example.com (before June 24th) with:
[ ] Two-three sentences on why you’d be excited to work on this.
[ ] One or two sentences highlighting what skills you could bring to the project.
[ ] EITHER: links to some of your relevant work (or descriptions of it if it’s not public)
AND/OR: your CV
[ ] Your hourly rate
Ask here or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim is test potential solutions for better supporting users who use Jupyter for exploratory data-analysis.
There’s some more info in these slides. …
in this repo (a little out of date)
and in these videos & prototypes (which discourse won’t let me embed…)