BinderHub notebook url

Hi,
I’ve set up an instance of zero to binderhub which runs nicely.
I’d like to ask, whether it is possible to set (by user or by admin who will describe the way to users) a link address where his/her notebook will appear. Currently, user is redirected to a previously unknown address, e.g. https://bhub.cerit-sc.cz/user/ljocha-sitsem21-m7vxbf6c/notebooks/ where the random string is generated and appended to the image name. The user can not easily come back to his instance when he closes the window because the random string is not easy to remember.

I already have zero to jupyterhub running and there, the authenticated user can see every running notebook in Hub Control Panel. However, BinderHub does not have authentication so I thought that I might add it to jupyterhub section again? But I’m struggling with it, most possibly doing it wrong. I’d like to use KDCAuthenticator (Kereberos, it work on z2jh instance), and the relevant code part is

jupyterhub:
  cull:
    enabled: true
    users: False
  hub:
    redirectToServer: false
    allowNamedServers: true
    namedServerLimitPerUser: 5
  proxy:
    service:
      type: ClusterIP
  image:
    name: custom_image_based_on_k8s_hub_with_kdcauth_libraries_installed
    tag: 22-06-2021
  singleuser:
    cmd: jupyterhub-singleuser
  config:
    JupyterHub:
      authenticator_class: "kdcauthenticator.kdcauthenticator.KDCAuthenticator"
  extra-features: |
      c.KDCAuthenticator.service_name = "http@XXX.cz"
  extraEnv:
    KRB5_CONFIG: "/etc/krb5.conf"
    KRB5_KTNAME: "/etc/krb5.keytab"
    KERBEROS_REALM: "XXX"
  extraVolumes:
      - name: krb-conf
        configMap:
          name: krb-cm
      - name: keytab
        secret:
          secretName: krb-secret
  extraVolumeMounts:
    - name: krb-conf
      mountPath: "/etc/krb5.conf"
      subPath: "krb5.conf"
    - name: keytab
      mountPath: "/etc/krb5.keytab"
      subPath: "krb5.keytab"

but helm errors instantly

Error: UPGRADE FAILED: values don't meet the specifications of the schema(s) in the following chart(s):
jupyterhub:
- (root): Additional property extraVolumeMounts is not allowed
- (root): Additional property config is not allowed
- (root): Additional property extraEnv is not allowed
- (root): Additional property extra-features is not allowed
- (root): Additional property extraVolumes is not allowed
- (root): Additional property image is not allowed

Is it possible to achieve any of this or is Binder meant to serve anonymous user just once and when he closes the tab, everything is gone?

BinderHub supports authentication: Enabling Authentication — BinderHub 0.1.0 documentation

The errors you’re seeing mean your configuration is incorrect. For instance, jupyterhub.extraVolumes is wrong. Can you show us your exact Z2JH configuration that’s currently working, and also tell us your Z2JH or BinderHub Helm chart versions?