Auto-filled code in jupyter constructed via binder

Recently I have constructed a project via mybinder.org to form an online jupyter platform for python and R, but I would like to add an auto-filled codes function in it with jupyter_nbextensions_configurator. Can someone give me some advices on this matter? Thank you very much!

I think you are looking to install and enable particular extension(s) from the collection of community-contributed unofficial extensions that add functionality to the Jupyter notebook so they are active in your launched sessions? The current example page for doing that via MyBinder can be found here.

Personally, I prefer the older version that offered installing and enabling more extensions here; however, because not among those worked in both classic notebooks and JupyterLab, it was streamlined to ipywidgets which works in both. In case your situation ends up being tricky it may help to see some other examples. I can also offer an example documented here (linked to from discourse here) where getting the hide_code extension working in a complex set-up took some extra effort.