Introduce yourself!

Hello, I am Andulbasit from Nigeria. I am an outreachy applicant and hoping to contribute to the JupyterHub project.

3 Likes

Hello everyone​:wave::wave:, I am Elizabeth Sambo Biodomoye, a Front - end Developer in training. I am very excited to be a part of this community and I sincerely hope to get to know everyone here better. I am very open to learning more from each one of you while contributing the bit that I know to the growth of this project.

3 Likes

I am also a Contributor from Outreachy.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m an Outreachy applicant and I’m looking forward to contributing

3 Likes

Hi everyone
I’m Loveth, an outreachy applicant and I’m happy to contribute to this project

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Azeezat. An outreachy applicant and I’m looking forward to contributing to this project.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Raaymii an outreachy applicant. I hope to be able to contribute to this project. Thank you.

3 Likes

HI! I’m Nwamaka, here from Nigeria. UX designer with web development experience. I’m excited to contribute meaningfully here

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Damian, I’m an outreach intern in my contribution phase, and I’m here to learn and contribute. It’s great to be here

3 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Oluwakemi an Outreachy applicant

2 Likes

Hello Everyone
I’m Joseph, an outreachy applicant. I just joined the jupyterhub project to improve accessibility. I’m presently setting up my workspace environment. Looking forward to meet and working with y’all

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Damian, and I’m thrilled to be here. learning and contributing to this project.

1 Like

Hi everyone, i’m Soufiane. since last year i was a civil engeneer but at 30 years old I decided to go back to college to start my new life in computer science. Pleased to meet everybody and hope to know you (and jupyter :slight_smile: ) better !

PS: sorry for my bad english

2 Likes

Hello all,
I’m Manuel, a software engineer in the Netherlands. I mainly work with researchers helping them to develop research software, and promoting open science, and culture for making research software and data findable, interoperable, accessible and reusable. I’m more of a back-end guy, but slowly learning about front-end development. I’m very interested in learning more about developing extensions for Jupyter.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Adetayo Lasisi, an outreachy applicant. I’d love to contribute to the accessibilty of the project and improve the documentation.

2 Likes

Hello, everyone. I’m Renata, an Outreachy applicant from Brazil. I’m getting a late start, but I hope I can contribute. I intend to apply to the project " Improve Accessibility in JupyterHub". Looking forward to working with you all! Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Ruqayyah an Outreachy applicant. I’m excited to be here. This is the beginning of my journey into the open source community. I’d love to learn as much as I can! I’d like to contribute to the updating of documentation and many more things in the future hopefully :crossed_fingers:t5:

2 Likes

Hi all!

My name is Kostya, I am an Australian living in London. I am a data engineer and love working with and contributing to scientific open source tools.

Nice to meet you all!

3 Likes

Hi All,

This is Irfan. Corporate drone on a mission to reduce carbon emissions through better chemistry.

Best,
Irfan

2 Likes

hey everyone! i’m shane, the new UC Berkeley Datahub technical lead! i’ll be doing my best to fill @yuvipanda 's shoes as he’s moving on to a research position at the university. before this, i was both running the EECS Research Engineering support team and (for 7 years) the apache spark build system (RIP, jenkins).

i’m really excited to be here, and hope to carry on @yuvipanda 's great work!

:slight_smile:

shane

2 Likes