The weekly hourly office hours call is open to the community members who care about governance issues. The call is held 9-10AM PST on Tuesdays.
Meeting Minutes – April 7, 2020
- Tim G.
- Chris H.
- We looked at the Distinguished Contributor draft:
- The minimum contribution for a Distinguished Contributor should be three years.
- A nomination should be accompanied with a CV/biography of the nominee written by the DC who nominates.
- All DCs should have a bio that is publicly accessible and maintained by the DC (preferably, but not codified in the governance)
- All requirements for being a member ought to be met at the time of nomination (as opposed to at the time of the election)
- We looked at the Executive Body draft:
- This body might better be described as a Technical Steering Council
- The “vision and leadership” gap in the governance model needs more discussion